15 Glashedy View Ballyliffin
15 Glashedy View is a lovely, well designed, east facing luxury holiday home situated in the Glashedy View complex, just a short distance, and north of the village of Ballyliffin. The name comes from Glashedy Island, a small, but prominent uninhabited island off shore, in Pollan Bay. It is a well known landmark visible from much of the coastline around the area.
The cottage itself has three bedrooms to sleep up to seven, with main bathroom and one en-suite upstairs and an en-suite bedroom on ground floor. The sunroom and kitchen form one large area on the ground floor. In addition there is a separate living room with open fireplace.
Positioned on an elevated site, all the forward facing windows have scenic views over the Ballyliffin golf course and surroundings. the upstairs windows also have sea views. The property is well maintained with a trimmed lawn, and a tarred drive, patio and parking area.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- main living area has open fireplace
- tv with satellite reception, cd-stereo, dvd
- microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine in utility room
- outside clothes line, iron and ironing board
- patio area with patio furniture
- 7 min walk to lovely sandy beach
- 5 min walk to shops, hotels, etc in Ballyliffin
- quiet and peaceful location
- ideal touring base
- ample parking
- dining table has 6 chairs
15 Glashedy View, ballyliffin
15 Glashedy View